Aerobic Microcosm Testing
Aerobic microcosm tests are carried out to determine the potential for co-metabolic and non-cometabolic oxidation of solvents and petroleum:
- Co-metabolic oxidation of TCE, DCE, VC, chloroethane, mono-chlorobenzene.
- Co-metabolic oxidation of low concentrations of VC (e.g. 2 ug/L) using aerobic ethenotrophic bacateria.
- Aerobic degradation of tri, di, and mono-chlorobenzenes.
- Biodegradation of 1,2-dichloroethane as a carbon and energy source.
- Biodegradation of cis-dichloroethene
- Biodegradation of all forms of petroleum
- Biodegradation of ether compounds such as 1,4-dioxane and MTBE.